Thursday, August 30, 2007

Smiley Time!


Charlotte smiling away on the changing table. This is dad's time to shine, he has to change diapers after meal times, but gets the smiles of a happy, well-fed baby in return.


Charlotte basking in the loving arms of her grandpa Randy outside the Minneapolis Institute of Art. Charlotte really loves her grandparents!


Smiley time!




This is one of Charlotte's best friends, her little rattle whom we have appropriately named Frank.



Charlotte with her parents at the Rose Gardens in Leif Erickson park in Duluth. The roses are in prime bloom right now and are beautiful. There was a wedding going on in the park behind us this Saturday. Charlotte is being carried in what is called a Moby wrap - A long piece of fabric wrapped around the body to carry the baby close and secure. Its great for hiking and puts her right to sleep.


Thanks Charlie and Olivia for the peanut onesie! You can see on Lottie's face how much she loves it!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Oh my goodness, she's so much bigger! I am glad she likes her peanut onesie, she looks adorable in it!

Anonymous said...

Aw! what a sweetie!!! It's hard to believe how much she grows between each post! I can't wait to see her over christmas! Let me know when you can come to byron!

HollyJa22 said...

I just LOVE her hair!! I can't get over it. Post more pictures!!! It's crazy how just 3 weeks makes a different with babies this age. I haven't seen her since she was very very little, it will be fun to see her again soon.