Tuesday, August 7, 2007


looking good
sleepy baby


Charlotte with Great-Grandpa Brodhun


Lottie with the St. Olaf girls


Ole picture from Grey's wedding in South Dakota


The South Dakotans are passionate about guns


Charlotte with Great-Grandma Florek


Florek Family Baby shower in Buffalo, Minnesota


Sleeping like a baby


Charlotte's first trip to our favorite Duluth restaurant


Lottie trying to punch the camera



Charlotte isn't too sure about the Johnny-Jump-Up just yest, she'll grow into the idea


Charlotte's new best friend, Alice the Mole. Notice Charlotte's nice new hairdo

4 comments:

annetta said...

I love her hair!!!! My mom told me she got to hold her and that she has great hair. I must say I fully agree!

Anonymous said...

does she actually have hair on top of her head yet?

Anonymous said...

What did you do to her? Stick her delicate little finger into a light socket??? Just kidding, she's adorable and it looks like you guys are doing a great job thus far. Makes me want one now. :)

Leah B. said...

You guys look like you haven't stayed put for a while! I commend your energy. Let me know when you need a night off. Have fun you three!