Friday, September 12, 2008

Just a few pictures

We told you she loves to brush her teeth! Apparently she is very concerned about dental hygiene--notice the bottle of mouthwash she is carrying!

Here she is having a good time licking out the last of the sour cream. Yum yum.

Our little girl after her first day at her new daycare. She looks so grown up!

The ladies in her room at daycare like to put the little girls hair in ponytails and pigtails! Kristi didn't even recognize Charlotte when she picked her up in the afternoon!

Charlotte enjoyed her first day of her new daycare! She did awesome playing with the other kids and didn't cry once during the day. She even took a nap on a cot without sides to keep her fenced in! Mama had a harder time with leaving her in the morning there than Charlotte did. :)

Charlotte learned her first sign language yesterday and today. She can now sign for "more." It was so exciting when she figured it out! Today she was really putting her skills to use when mama was having some ice cream and Charlotte signed for more after each little nibble she got off the spoon! She's a smart one, that girl.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter has the same striped shirt as your daughter. She also does sign language. Does your new daycare teach her? Or do you teach her at home?

My daughter's daycare doesn't use sign, but I wish they did!

I have a contest at my blog right now for a free $99 Baby Signing Time DVD gift set. I'd love for you to enter.

Anonymous said...

She has SO much hair!!!

Unknown said...

She's so cute! Love the hair. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Charlotte looks so grown up! I can see how you might have a hard time recognizing her! The Baby Signing Time DVDs mentioned above are awesome! I've seen a few of them. Gramma Cindy

Anonymous said...

She's so different than last time I saw her! She gets big too fast!

Laura

Matt and Kristi said...

Yes, Jesi, so much hair, just like her daddy!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you!
Travis and Lisa

annetta said...

I adore the pigtails! You are right she looks so much older!

Anonymous said...

she looks like lisa in the toothbrush picture.
ps tell her to stop growing so much when i don't see her.
auntie kate