Charlotte and Uncle Travis have a special bond. She loves his goofiness!
Charlotte likes Lisa and Travis' birds. Here she is feeding Cheerios to Piper. She probably fed him at least 20 Cheerios! They were surprisingly both very gentle with each other.

She is playing in Matt's hammock that is hanging up inside from the rafters of our sunroom! It's a nice place to relax.





4 comments:
Auntie Liv loves these pictures, too! Happy Anniversary, Matt and Kristi!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS! Enjoy your weekend! Love the pics of Charlotte....soooooo cute.
Happy Anniversary! Love the pigtails!
Oh my goodness! You have a cutie on your hands! I love the pigtails! How old is she? Soooo precious!
(Thanks for commenting on my blog. You'll never guess what, but I just started reading that book last night. I got 20 pages in and told Erik that he HAD to read it before Skogen came. Thanks again for commenting and for the suggestion! I really appreciate it.)
Post a Comment