Wednesday, September 17, 2008

three updates in a row!

Since people keep telling me they check the blog every day, maybe we'll post something small every day (or at least until that gets old or we forget or we are too busy...). So here's today's Charlotte update:

Buhp not only means "bird," but it now also means "bean." We had a southwest bean soup for dinner, and Charlotte only wanted to eat the kidney beans and black beans out of it. Every time she ran out of them on her tray she would yell "BUHP!" And then sign "more."

Also, she likes to whisper now. She will do it if you whisper to her. She thinks it's really funny. We think it's pretty cute.

2 comments:

Magnetic Monkey said...

I think I need to STOP reading your blog soon because I can only handle so many precious baby stories with my already intense desire to have children!

Stupid cute Charlotte stories... :)

Anonymous said...

Aw yay! I love updates. Can she sign anything else? Make her learn auntie Laura