We have been counting down lots of things recently...the end of residency, Charlotte's birthday, daddy's new job, a new baby. Now, it's the eve of the first big event--it's our LAST day of residency tomorrow!!!
Charlotte and mama made a paper chain to countdown the days to the end of residency. We started at the beginning of June with LOTS of circles. Each day after work we tore off one circle. Charlotte has had fun seeing the chain get shorter and shorter (and I would be lying if I didn't admit it was fun for us too!). Now, there's only one circle left hanging on the wall!!! We'll post some more pictures tomorrow of our graduation ceremony (which was actually two weeks ago) and other momentous moments. :)
We're also counting down the weeks until baby arrives! I'm 33 weeks now, but these pictures were taken at 32 weeks.



1 comment:
So many exciting things going on in your life!
Post a Comment