I'm a little late posting this picture that was taken 2 weeks ago when baby was 27 weeks old. Now we're closing in on 30 weeks already! Baby is taking up a lot more space these days and is starting to kick me in the ribs. At an informal ultrasound at my doctor's appointment last week the baby was head down, so let's hope he/she stays that way! I was pretty sure that was the case because I barely feel any movement down low, but I'm always feeling sharp little feet and knees up near the top of my tummy and in my ribs. Charlotte loves to hug my tummy ("Can I give Wiggles a hug?") and talk to the baby. She always uses the same high pitched voice to say "Hi baby baby baby. Hi Wiggles. Hi Honey. It's your big sister!" She's going to be such a great big sister; I can't wait to see her with this little baby!
Here are just a couple of recent pictures of her from Mother's Day. I really wanted to take a picture of her and I, but she had a major meltdown and there was no way we were going to get a nice picture. Oh well, maybe another time. At least the pictures of her by herself are cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment