There are a few things that Charlotte has said recently that we want to write down before we forget.
Goose bumples = goose bumps + goose pimples
Mama, we don't really need anyfing...We have food, clothes, God, each other.
Wasper or wasper-fing = wasp
Ouch! That hit my ankle. The bump on my ankle. You know, the pimple part. The ankle pimple. (pointing to the bony part that sticks out on the side of her ankle).
She likes to play out a scene from Bambi and makes whoever is with her play the part of Bambi's mother. If you don't know the words she will prompt you. You have to say it with the right intonation as well. I could probably play this scene in my sleep we've repeated it so many times!
"Mama, we aren't the only deer in the forest."
"Who told you that?"
"Fumper (Thumper) told me."
"Well, he's right. There are many deer in the forest."
When discussing the blue Jell-O we were eating today (aack, yes we really let her eat Jell-O!)...."I don't really know what it is, but it's good."
1 comment:
I can add another funny thing she said last week when it was so hot!
I said, "Boy it's hot!" Charlotte said, "no, gramma, it's a scortcher!" (Daddy taught me that.)!
Post a Comment