Last night Charlotte wandered into our bedroom at 3 am. This is very unusual for her; she normally sleeps through the night. I can count on one hand the number of times she has come into our room in the night in the last year or two. When we asked her what was the matter, she mumbled something we couldn't understand. We asked her to repeat it a couple of times, but each time she mumbled and we couldn't tell what she was saying. Finally we heard, "There was a fruit fly in my room." Ah yes, those noisy fruit flies are always waking me up. :)
I think she must have been still half asleep because she didn't answer any of my other questions nor did she fuss at all when I put her back in bed.
Pesky fruit flies.
2 comments:
Hahaha! LOVE it!
Funny Charlotte :)
Post a Comment