Rochesterfest parade. See Charlotte's head right next to the PA speaker? We're good parents.
Here we are dancing to a live band in downtown Rochester one evening before our lives were consumed by work.
On another note...I have been busy cooking up a storm in the kitchen today. My parents took Charlotte up north with them for the weekend, so it is quiet here. And, I can actually move around in the kitchen without stepping on a little someone and I can finish a task without any tantrums. I am trying to stock up some things in the freezer for the nights when nobody has time to cook dinner. I felt a little like a busy squirrel storing up food for the winter.... I made roasted tomato sauce (with tomatoes from our garden!!! stay tuned for an amazing picture of our largest tomato) and potato corn chowder. Yum yum! Next cooking spree will involve egg rolls as I have a humongous cabbage in the fridge that is begging to be used before it melts into a puddle. I would also be open to suggestions if anyone has any good recipes that involve fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and/or plain yogurt, all of which we have in abundance at this time.
Time to go clean up the kitchen before work. Have a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment