Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All dressed up and nowhere to go

This morning Charlotte put on a hoodie sweatshirt, her sunglasses (upside down, I might add), threw two purses over her shoulder and gathered up an armful of books. Then she told me "Go bye-bye now. See you later, crocodile." We've been working on "See ya later alligator. After a while crocodile." I guess she hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.

3 comments:

gonzobent said...

That is hysterical. We were just at a welcome back to school night. We visited the nurse to chat about Asa's medications. As we were leaving the nurse said, "See you later alligator." To which Asa responded, "See you later crocodile."

Laura said...

Too cute! More pictures!

Angela said...

I love these stories! We really miss you guys. Days are flying by up here. Pete's doing Med 2 at the VA and I'm hanging out with Ella and other friends. We're excited to say that we finally feel settled enough with the new place and this whole transition into parenthood that we're starting the cloth diapers today!! We'll let you know how it goes. :)