Sunday, April 19, 2009

Words

Just wanted to record a few cute things Charlotte is saying before I forget them. Her vocabulary is growing fast!

pummy=tummy
puma=spoon
picy=spicy
geena=green
pofu=tofu
lo=hello
haha=aloha
pot=teapot (as in 'I'm a little teapot')
wee=swing
'side=inside or outside (opposite of wherever she is)
Pabo=Cabo, the big dog in the video posted earlier
didi=nippy (pacifier)
pepful=pretzel
chicka=chicken
coke=coat
pup=cup
shadow=stroller
eyes=glasses or sunglasses

And a word of warning to current or future parents. Don't let your kid eat too many oranges or citrus fruit too many days in a row. We have a little girl with one sore behind.

This post feels empty without a picture, so here is one from a few weeks ago. Charlotte is helping make cookies. Yes, she is standing on the counter. Yes, we were careful to make sure she did not fall off. Yes, she was completely naked for a while during the cookie making. No, we did not serve any of those cookies to anyone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot 'pepper = wood pecker'

Alyssa said...

okay. I need to read your blog more often- Charlotte is hilarious! :)