Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Skills
Charlotte can now walk on her tiptoes and say "tofu." And she got a new potty chair yesterday that she LOVES (up until now we were making her sit on the grown up potty). We are having trouble getting her off of the potty...she will sit and pee, stand up and clap for herself, say "none" which translates as "done." Then she will say "poo poo" (which translates as "poo poo") and sit down again. The cycle repeats itself with many small amounts of pee but no poop and no end in sight to the vicious cycle. It ends 10 minutes later with screaming and crying and a naked child running around the house. Hopefully the potty chair will become less exciting as the days go on...her first words when we woke her up this morning were "poo poo?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't stop laughing!! I never knew potty training could be so exciting! Gramma B.
That's so funny! I'm glad that you are having the problem of getting her OFF the potty instead of getting her ON the potty! Too cute!
Post a Comment