Monday, March 16, 2009

We matched!

Small update on the residency situation....We found out today that we both matched!!! However, we don't find out where until Thursday. They let everyone know whether they matched or not today in order for those who didn't match to have a couple of days to "scramble" to find a residency that did not fill all of its positions who will accept them. So lucky for us, we do not have to "scramble" over the next few days. Now we just have to sit on the edge of our seats until Thursday at 11am... Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Mikkin and Karl said...

YEAH....one step on the way. I feel like I am nervous for/with you guys....because we find out this week where we will move also! :-) Yeah for across the Pacific connections!

annetta said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! I am so excited and nervous with you!

Jenilyn said...

Ditto to Annetta's "Ahhhhhhh!" I am looking forward to hanging out with Charlotte while y'all celebrate the news on Thursday.