What have we done to deserve so much attention from the Barf Fairy?!?!?!?!?!?!
Charlotte is on day 3 of the throw ups...and we are miserable. Puke everywhere, loads and loads of laundry, one unhappy kiddo (and unhappy adults). We keep hoping she is getting better, but then she tosses her cookies all over again. Lucky for us (unlucky for him), Grandpa Mark is visiting for the weekend and has been a huge help cleaning up, making meals, and fetching things for Kristi when she is "indisposed" by a sleeping baby or puke. Hopefully we are nearing the end...this is no fun!
Any suggestions from seasoned parents on how to survive this?
1 comment:
Oh man guys...I'm sorry. I know how hard that is. What I do for puking kids is absolutely no fluids or food until they're totally done puking. If you keep trying to push the fluids and food they'll just keep puking more and it's messy. At least if their tummy's empty it'll be a bit cleaner of a vomit. Then once they've been done for a few hours I'll try a little bit of water to see if they can keep it down and work up to the BRAT diet (banana, rice, applesauce and toast) and push the fluids to catch up on the hydration. Hope that helps and that she'll get better soon! Take care
Post a Comment