Charlotte learned an essential life skill today that she couldn't do yesterday. She picked up Cheerios and put them in her mouth!
Anyone who thinks we're crazy for broadcasting this information, you should know that this is a very intricate skill that requires a lot of brain power, hand eye coordination, and fine motor movement to pick up those tiny little o's. She's pretty much a genius in the making.
3 comments:
I don't think you're crazy - this is a momentous occasion! :)
Not to burst your bubble daughter dear, but the hand/eye/motor skills coordination needed to not spill her glass of juice/milk at the table and all over the floor will take another 20 years give or take a few. You will become and expert cleaner upper ;-)
-Dad
Having a bunny around can be very helpful in picking up those cherrios that drop on the floor. What cute pictures!!! Whenever I want to smile I just look onto the Charlotte baby blog. Hugs, Great-Aunt Lori
Post a Comment