yea for more pictures! :) i promised to email, and i will... but for now i will just say that she is getting cuter and cuter - who knew that was possible? -pop
Soooo adorable!! I think I have weekends off when I'm on surgery (after Easter), so we'll have to work out a time when Brian and I can come visit the little bunny. :)
Hey you two! It's fun watching Charlotte grow up through cyberspace... I sure do hope that I'll get to meet her in person someday - I'd be glad to teach her a few things about being a fine, upstanding Southern woman. Thanks for posting the link to my blog and so many others - it's fun to see who's blogging!
4 comments:
yea for more pictures! :) i promised to email, and i will... but for now i will just say that she is getting cuter and cuter - who knew that was possible?
-pop
Soooo adorable!! I think I have weekends off when I'm on surgery (after Easter), so we'll have to work out a time when Brian and I can come visit the little bunny. :)
Hey you two! It's fun watching Charlotte grow up through cyberspace... I sure do hope that I'll get to meet her in person someday - I'd be glad to teach her a few things about being a fine, upstanding Southern woman. Thanks for posting the link to my blog and so many others - it's fun to see who's blogging!
Soooo cute. I dig the little bathrobe :)
Love, Liz
Post a Comment