This is not going to be a real posting...but we wanted to let you all know that we do intend to post a real entry as soon as we can. Right now we are both doing a rotation at St. Mary's hospital in Duluth. We are at the hospital from 8am-6pm most days, so we now have a real "job" like real people.
Baby is doing very well, getting bigger by the day. The countdown has begun. I think there are 25 days until the due date!
We'll post an entry for real in the next couple of days. Thanks everyone for checking in with us so faithfully!
1 comment:
Boo-here I wanted a pleasant post to read to distract me from the abyss of boards studying, and this is all I get?? I suppose I will just have to be patient until you post a "real" post. :)
Glad you are both doing well. Hi to Littlefoot.
Post a Comment