Thanks a lot Matt. Someday when you get old and fat I will post before and after pictures of you. There will be no excuses then because you will not be carrying a 6 pound baby. Love, your wife Kristi
P.S. I say all that with love and respect on Matt's first Father's Day. He is going to be an awesome dad and I can't wait to see him with our baby. Happy Father's Day Matt!
3 comments:
Thanks a lot Matt. Someday when you get old and fat I will post before and after pictures of you.
There will be no excuses then because you will not be carrying a 6 pound baby.
Love,
your wife Kristi
P.S. I say all that with love and respect on Matt's first Father's Day. He is going to be an awesome dad and I can't wait to see him with our baby. Happy Father's Day Matt!
Love,
Kristi and Littlefoot
Oh my gosh! You have gained only baby! You look amazing!!!!!!
Post a Comment