So I haven't written on this blog for a LONG time, and I apologize. If you still read this, will you please comment below so that I know it's worth still putting pictures, videos, and stories on here?!
Here are a few snippets of our lives recently...
Charlotte reads books by the pile. I didn't hear a word from her for at least an hour while she devoured one book after another.
Mercy likes to take care of her babies and rock them.
Charlotte and Mercy just love to be together.
Crawling through a big tunnel is fun!
At cousin Megan's graduation (but with cousin Chelsie in this picture). Yes, that is a cardboard cut-out of Megan in the Iowa shirt!
Mercy and Margaret---what a good pair!
They could have played in this bucket for hours after the grad party!
Craig and Sue, parents of the graduate.
Chelsie and Mercy.
Mercy learned how to wave!
Mercy LOVES to ride Misty, Charlotte's stick horse!
6 comments:
She loves to take care of her babies...or dangle them upside-down by the leg?
I read it through a blog reader, so I usually don't comment! We are excited to see you all next week.
I do I do!
I LOVE THE BLOG! Love, Lizzie
I read your blog alll the time. I never miss a post. I never comment, but I always read :) I should probably have one myself, so you can see pictures of my kiddos. I think your blog is hilarious and fun to read, so yes, please keep posting. I have started to read your Ethiopia blog as well. Love, Siri in Montana
I do! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment