Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just some pictures of the kiddos

Thought I should put up some more pictures of the girls.  I get to see them everyday, but there are some people who do not!  Mercy is growing so fast and seems so big to us already!  She is smiling a lot and starting to make little baby noises.  Charlotte loves talking to her and making her smile.  :)

 Obviously, Charlotte is not making Mercy smile in this picture....

 Mercy fits into her "One Size" diapers that can be readjusted to fit her until she's potty trained!

 I think this is the only family photo of all four of us since the hospital when Mercy was born!

 Goofy face!

 Sister love.

 Daddy and Charlotte hanging out in a tree at Quarry Hill Nature Center.  They are holding apples in their mouths!

 Charlotte pretending to be a turtle at Quarry Hill.

After a nice long hike at Quarry Hill we went out for ice cream at the DQ thanks to the gift card that Grandpa Randy sent in the mail!  Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally in love with these pictures!!! Aunt Lori from Georgia