Hooray, we're in Duluth!
I'm so excited I'm jumping for joy!
We were lucky to see a few of the big ships coming in to Duluth. We didn't get to show Charlotte the lift bridge in action up close though.
Family of 3 (+1) at the lake.
Charlotte convinced us to get a caramel apple at the (expensive) Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Canal Park. Yum!
At the waterpark hotel! A couple of years ago we took her and she HATED it!!! She wouldn't even dip her feet in the pool and cried whenever we went near the water.
This time, however, was a completely different story! We couldn't keep her out of the pool or the activity area! She must have spent at least 6-8 hours at the waterpark out of the 24 hours we were at the hotel!
I think she went down this slide at least one hundred times, and I'm not exaggerating!
Hanging on a rope swing that makes water come out of a spout.
She and daddy had so much fun!
As Mayo employees we get awesome discounts on hotels in MN and across the country. We stayed in the whirlpool/fireplace suite and paid less than a typical hotel room! Charlotte thought it was fun to have a bath in the whirlpool while watching cartoons.
We went up to Gooseberry park for a hike and picnic. The weather was absolutely perfect.
Uff da, look at that belly getting bigger!
Daddy and Charlotte looking for agates.
Charlotte was getting pretty good at identifying agates after a few hours.
I remember learning how to find agates when I was a little girl!
And of course we had to get some ice cream on our way home. For supper.
Charlotte's first hot fudge sundae!
















No comments:
Post a Comment