

I can't stop laughing every time I see the little chick feet sticking straight out in this video.
We're planning to get our chicks on Wednesday! Charlotte is planning to name her chick Daisy. Other names in the running include Hoppy and Cheepy or Chippy ("Because she cheeps a lot!"). Kristi is planning to name her chick something really great but hasn't come up with the perfect name yet. Perhaps Lucy or Lucille and then the third one can be named Ethel (I Love Lucy)... Or maybe Agatha, except pronounce it Egg-atha. Or Matilda, Beatrice, or Phoebe. I do like names that begin with Miss _____ ever since I read a story about a family with a chicken named Miss Friendly. And I do like my dad's suggestion to name a chicken Killer. I could say to her "Easy there, Killer." Any other suggestions out there?
2 comments:
Waaaaaay too funny! Did you buy some?
Ha ha ha! Reminds me of Squeaker :)
Post a Comment