Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summertime party

Today Charlotte and I went to a big Mayo Clinic party for residents and fellows at an athletic club in Rochester. They went all out--pony rides, a petting zoo, all of the athletic club facilities including 3 swimming pools, chair massages, food, kid's story time, a bouncy castle, and lots more. Unfortunately Matt was on call so he couldn't come with us, but we had lots of fun and took some pictures so he could see what we did today!
--Charlotte got to get in the pen with one of the world's smallest horses! She's only 19 inches tall and is full grown!
--Charlotte went on her first pony ride! Not on the world's smallest horse.
--We splashed and played in the outdoor swimming pool for several hours. I had a hard time getting her out of the pool.
--Charlotte probably stayed in the bouncy castle longer than any other kid there. She LOVES those things!



1 comment:

Laura said...

It looks like you had a really fun day! I think you should buy her one of those little ponies instead of a dog.