Monday, May 3, 2010

Fotsy the Fots and Charlotte's big day!

Mama: Charlotte, what are you doing?
Charlotte: I'm not stepping on the ant houses.
Taking the "babies" for a ride.

This whole time she was running and skipping and singing a song about the way to church. Those babies got quite the jostling.

Then she skipped a little too hard, which resulted in the stroller coming apart. In her arms is her new best friend Foxy the Fox. Only she pronounces it Fotsy the Fots.

Looking for adventure...

And then....

We found a worm instead.

More skipping.

Isn't she cute?!

Where could that little Charlotte be? Can you see her?

Oh, there she is!


4 comments:

Laura said...

TOO CUTE for words! I miss my little niece! We are proud that she doesn't like to squish ant houses!

Lisa said...

I love my niece!!! Such a cute little thing! I'm glad she doesn't squish ant houses. That wouldn't be very nice.

meghan said...

She's even more adorable every day! BTW, your blog has inspired me to start our own. Check it out: http://ricewithpotatoes.blogspot.com/

Magnetic Monkey said...

Always appreciate updates of your precious child. :) How's residency?