She finally fits into the sweater that Kristi's grandma knit for her 2 years ago--she's a bit of a small kid. It fits perfectly now and is so cozy!
A couple of weeks ago Charlotte melted Mama's heart when she helped fold the laundry. Usually when Charlotte "helps" it means "making things take twice as long." But she actually folded each one of these baby washcloths in quarters and stacked them in a pile. She kept saying "I'm helping you Mama!" Sweet, sweet Charlotte.
Random picture--Kristi made a cake for a friend's birthday. It was a crab cake. Get it? Crabcake? The friend is from Maryland where they actually live near an ocean and eat seafood. This was in his honor. :) And the split in the middle? Yeah, the cake broke because I stacked the layers incorrectly, so I made it look like it was a big crack in the rock. Clever, I am.
Playing tea party with her "ahmals" (animals). She does this a lot. All of the animals are leaning over drinking from their tea cups, if you can't tell. The tea set is from Auntie Olivia and Uncle Charlie.
Instead of rolling it out and making a little mini pizza, she actually just ate the dough one pinch at a time.
She knows her letters by sight! Her favorite letter is O, but she also likes the letter B, too. We're working on learning all of the letter sounds now.That's all for now. I had promised a few people I was going to put a video up, but I can't seem to get it to load. Does anyone else have problems loading a video on here that is more than a few seconds long? It takes forever! Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Let me know if you have an answer!


3 comments:
Thanks for quenching my Charlotte appetite! Such a cutie you have! She also has some smooshy cheeks :)
The videos I have uploaded took a very long time, like 10-20 minutes.
Thanks for the new pictures! I can't believe how much different she is than when I last saw her! You need to update more often for the auntie that is far away.
I like updates and I see her all the time! Mom
Post a Comment