This evening Charlotte had just finished brushing her teeth and Daddy was holding her when he passed some gas. A minute later while finishing her bedtime routine, Charlotte was fussing for Mama to hold her. As she was passed over Mama, Charlotte said to Daddy, "You fmell bad."
Perfect timing on the subject. On the way to Grandpa's house today we were discussing the concepts of old and new by way of noting she was riding in her new car seat and that her old car seat was in her Mommy and Daddy's car. Then she said: "You Old". I said what! And she said "You old one.". Hummmm I thought to myself, let's see if she really knows what she's talking about. So I asked her: "What about your Daddy?". She replied: "He new". Kids calling it as they see it!
2 comments:
Too funny!
Perfect timing on the subject. On the way to Grandpa's house today we were discussing the concepts of old and new by way of noting she was riding in her new car seat and that her old car seat was in her Mommy and Daddy's car. Then she said: "You Old". I said what! And she said "You old one.". Hummmm I thought to myself, let's see if she really knows what she's talking about. So I asked her: "What about your Daddy?". She replied: "He new". Kids calling it as they see it!
Post a Comment