Saturday, October 17, 2009

Talking

Just to document some funny things Charlotte says:
"I have a kestion" (question)
"Mmmm, I'll think about it."
"Know dat?" (that)
This morning from her crib she called out "Daddy? Daddy? I can't read." When I went in there, she repeated "I can't read." Turns out the books were out of her reach and she wanted to bring a few into her crib with her. :)

She surprises us every day with the new things she says, and her ability to carry on a conversation is growing by leaps and bounds. She is now telling stories, pretending, and using her imagination all the time. She really likes to pretend she is at the ocean and splashing in the water (can you blame her?). "Baby Dear" (her favorite doll) often has to get washed in the ocean multiple times a day.

I'll post some pictures later this weekend.

No comments: