Sunday, May 3, 2009

The moment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE are so proud of you two! Having the moment captured on video is amazing! Mom B.

Jose said...

Congrats you two! I can only imagine the joy and relief you two feel. You are to commended for all the hard work and diligence becoming doctors takes along with being parents and fitting friends into the equation. Congrats and good luck at Mayo.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congratulations to both of you and Charlotte too! I heard if we want advice on medical issues we have to take our clothes off for an exam. Good thing I live in Georgia so I can describe anything that might come up! Ha! Ha! Kristi's Aunt Lori

Angela said...

Congratulations to the Doctors Florek!! We're proud of you! Hope to see you soon--Dino mentioned wanting to see Charlotte again soon.
Take care,
Pete and Ang