Friday, February 6, 2009

Guest photographer entry

From Grandpa Mark's files, here are some more wintertime pictures of Charlotte. They're kind of small, and I'm not sure why. But if you squint real hard you can tell that it's Charlotte.

Charlotte and her pal Scruffy going for a sled ride in a laundry basket, which works way better than a sled because she doesn't tip over when you go fast or take a corner too fast.


So sometimes Charlotte does like being outside, even though our snow fort building was not exactly "fun."

Daddy told Charlotte to get in the "tent," which was actually a folded piece of cardboard. Charlotte thought long and hard for a second, then attempted to climb in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of courtesy to the photographer (and to avoid copyright issues) I think you should repost these pictures at there normal size. The last one is supposed to be a video and artistic value is lost as just a picture.

Anonymous said...

On your place I would go another by.

Anonymous said...

It was and with me.