Friday, December 12, 2008

Number Two!!!!

We have an announcement to make.....................



Charlotte went poop on the potty today!!!!!
We weren't really planning on potty training yet, but she keeps wanting to sit on the toilet and pats her butt every time she poops (or in today's case, when she needed to poop). So I guess we will have to enter the world of running to the bathroom like crazy people every time she makes the slightest indication that she has to go. Let the fun begin!


And some of you probably thought we were going to say we were pregnant with our number two baby. Shame shame on you for thinking those thoughts...... :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Charlotte! I remember when Audri was doing this - around the same age. I had her calling everyone in the family to tell them the news. :) Hope we get to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

You should teach her to "lay her finger aside of her nose" to indicate the need for the bathroom. It's more in keeping with the season. :)
I bet you're glad to have CS done with, aren't you? So am I-it was weird and I hope I passed, because it's a very expensive thing.

Anonymous said...

If only Smokie could learn that trick....

Kara Scharrer said...

We're in the same stage! Maida's been going on the potty for a couple months, but we're still in the "running around like crazy people" stage when she has to go potty in the store! It's a whole new chapter of parenting!!! Good luck! It sounds like she's going to be an easy potty trainer, though. :)

Lesley & Wes said...

I admit, I thought you were announcing another baby on the way! How's the potty training going? We've been on and off for the past 6 months, but are finally seeming to make real progress! I don't think it will be too much longer (I hope).