I'm still confused why Florek is working to keep his kid down. Mark was on to something there. It's not like Charlotte's going to take away your title of Champion Free Style Walker anytime soon.... :)
For everyone's information, the man in the video is Charlotte's Grandpa Mark (Kristi's dad). So if anyone pushed her down (and they didn't), it would be Grandpa! Charlotte needs no help falling down, that is for sure.
10 comments:
Fake! I think I see a hidden wire there somewhere! And why did Matt push her over at the end like that? Meanie!
OK, maybe no wire. I probably just have a talented granddaughter!
- Grandpa Mark
Wow! Look at her go! This is so exciting! Gramma Cindy
No way! Isn't she only like 5 months old?!?!?
That's so exciting! You have a genius on your hands! :) She's so adorable. It was great to see you guys! Hopefully we can hang out soon.
She's almost 10 months Liz! Sounds like it's time for you to make another trip to Minnesota!
Kristi
Wow!!! Thats awesome!! Look out guys=o)
I'm still confused why Florek is working to keep his kid down. Mark was on to something there. It's not like Charlotte's going to take away your title of Champion Free Style Walker anytime soon.... :)
For everyone's information, the man in the video is Charlotte's Grandpa Mark (Kristi's dad). So if anyone pushed her down (and they didn't), it would be Grandpa! Charlotte needs no help falling down, that is for sure.
Congratulations Charlotte! I knew that you'd be walking early with the advanced techniques you displayed in the Johny Jump-Up
Ahh yes the joys of the Tupperware cupboard! I absolutely adore the towel. I wish they had them for adults!
Post a Comment