Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Charlotte's new trick

I know I just posted stuff yesterday, but Charlotte was working on a new trick and I thought you might like to see it. She has been very interested in everything we put in our mouths--food, utensils, cups, etc. So yesterday we gave her a cup with a couple tablespoons of water in it to see what she would do with it, and she immediately put it in her mouth (that is no surprise; she puts everything in her mouth!). But she figured out that the spout on the sippy cup is the part that is supposed to go in her mouth, and she can get a little bit of water out of it. She is becoming a big girl!


1 comment:

Jenilyn said...

(Since one good blog comment deserves another) what you're saying is that Charlotte puts stuff in her mouth like it's her job, right?