give baby a good poking from his/her favorite auntie : )
Cute maternity clothes, Kristi. I'm thinking of you both today!
You guys really are adorable! Lauri just told me about your blog. It's great. Hope you're doing well. We've been praying for all three of you!
I talked to your mom tonight Matt and she gave me your blog address so I had to go right to it to see that precious little girl. You are a beautiful family. Congratulations and God bless,Naomi Sorenson
Post a Comment
4 comments:
give baby a good poking from his/her favorite auntie : )
Cute maternity clothes, Kristi. I'm thinking of you both today!
You guys really are adorable! Lauri just told me about your blog. It's great. Hope you're doing well. We've been praying for all three of you!
I talked to your mom tonight Matt and she gave me your blog address so I had to go right to it to see that precious little girl. You are a beautiful family. Congratulations and God bless,
Naomi Sorenson
Post a Comment