Friday, February 2, 2007

What's in a name?

Now for some audience participation. All those who are reading this blog every day but too shy to post a comment, now is your time to shine.

We are looking for names! We already have some favorite names picked out, but would appreciate some ideas from the world-wide peanut gallery. Some examples we thought of: Sebastian, Rudiger, Ethel, and the very appropriate "Awesome."

We look forward to hearing from all of you. Points and world-wide recognition for most creative entries!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi and Matt, I thought I would share some names that Kristi and Lisa came up with for their sisters. They thought we should use the the names Cindy Lauper or Michael Jackson! I guess Cindy or Michael would be o.k. but I like the names you have shared with us alot better! What do you think of Faith or Grace, unless of course it's a boy. He probably would rather be a Noah or Sam. Everyone will have advice, but in the end you get to choose! love mom

Anonymous said...

I think, if you just read some more Robbins, you would find some really stellar names!

Anonymous said...

what? i thought you were going to call it littlefoot forever. thats my vote.

Anonymous said...

A lot is in a name. If you notice in the Bible all children were named for a reason and soon their name became who they were. Everytime you speak that child's name you are decreeing something into that child's being or that child's life. So choose your name carefully and make sure it has a meaning you wish to speak to your child everyday.

Anonymous said...

i like awesome.

Anonymous said...

I think you should call him or her Eli or Elizabeth.

I also love Grace. Not Faith so much (sorry Mom)... it reminds me of my not-favorite country singer. Too cliche.

This is not my final answer.

Still thinking...

Jose said...

Matt, I am seriously thinking that if Littlefoot is a boy we should look at the name Stephen. :) Its has a great biblical history and we both have loved that name in the past. Just give it some thought and let me know what you think.

Ooooooh 'squeal'!!!!!!

Matt and Kristi said...

HaHaHaHaHa!!! It took me a minute to get the joke, jose. I dont think we'll be naming this one that. :) nice try.